Send an email of items you have for sale such as tack, horses, or other horse related items to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include ALL the information including description, sizes, colors, age, price and your name, email address, phone number. I will be cutting and pasting your info into this page, so make sure your info is complete or send me a .pdf file or .jpg picture and I can create a link to those files.
Tack Sale 5-1-13
Rescue Mare and Pygmy Goat looking for home 2-7-13
Horse available for free lease is 13, grey and half Hanoverian. Contact Jane Wasyl or Sigrun Morano for details.
Rough Board and Tack For Sale - Renewed 2-7-13
Rough board for right horse owner to keep my Sicilian donkey company.
Call for negotiations. Also for sale is tack for horse and cob size.
23 Woods Lane
Clinton CT 06413
Tack For Sale 2-8-13
1. Cavallo hoof boots - pair size 3 and pair size 4, one set of medium pastern wraps (fits sz 3 & 4 boots). Used a few times. Price $120 Will sell for $70 a pair - first pair bought gets wraps free (retail $15). See details at: http://www.cavallo-inc.com/us/Hoof-Boots-Accessories/Simple-Hoof-Boots/Simple-Hoof-Boot-Black
2. Bits: Herm Sprenger KK bit, loose ring, 6" (18mm) - sell for $50 (Price $125); Myler Comfort Snaffle 02 (level 1 bit), one is loose ring 6" sell for $35 (Price $65), one is egg butt 5 1/4" - sell for $45 (price $85).
3. Side reins - Dover Easy Adjust with donut, black, like new condition. sell for $15 (Price $30)
4. Bell boots - one pair Easy (or Equi) Stretch gum rubber, size large - sell for $5 (Price $11), Italian Jumper quarter bell boots, size medium - sell for $15 (Price $30)
5. Skito shoulder and bridge combination pad - to fill hollow below wither and bridging across the middle of the saddle, unused - sell for $50 (price $77). For more info http://www.carouseltights.com/prod03.htm
Contact Genie Dethloff for details or photos 860 452-4118 email@example.com.
House For Sale - 1-6-13
Potential Horse Property situated at the base of the Mattabesett Trail which connects to the James Valley, Braemore, and Rockland Preserve this spacious 3032 sq. ft. ranch on 13.7 acres would be perfect for people who want to go out their back door and ride for miles. It is located at 380 Stage Coach Rd in Durham CT right next door to fellow LCRVHC member Mary Lou Millet's Misty Meadow Farm. The house has cathedral ceilings, a double sided fireplace, a sunroom, a loft and much more. Listed at $599,900, Contact Laurie Kaplan, H Pearce Real Estate at 203 265-4866 ext 540.
Saddle For Sale - NEW PRICE 2-1-13
Southern Cross endurance saddle, 1yr old excellent condition, 15.5 seat, treed for quarter horse, $1000. Call Chuck 860 575-0020