Bridle Path Conservancy
The BPC is a non-member organization dependent on LCRVHC for manpower and inspiration! It is basically still LCRVHC’s trails committee! We maintain the trails in Weber Woods and the Quinimay Trail. The hunter pace which LCRVHC holds in Weber Woods each year pays the club’s annual operating expenses. If you can’t make it to an official work party maybe you can take a walk and toss some branches and rocks off the trail. Hours spent in Weber Woods or on the Quinimay trail can and should be logged as Adopt-a-Park time. Wear your badges. Please report your time to Beverly Torell, firstname.lastname@example.org. We would all rather be out riding but please bear in mind that it takes a lot of hours of political action with the state and towns to prioritize open space and the work to maintain the trails is never ending. Please join us in our efforts. Thank you!
The Bridle Path Conservancy is a receiving charity of Amazon Smile, Goodsearch, Goodshop and iGive. For every purchase you make through one of these sites with a participating online retailer, a percentage of your purchase will be donated to the BPC.
If you shop at Amazon.com:
Instead of logging into the regular Amazon.com site, go to
Click the “Start Shopping” button and log in with your Amazon username and password.
Shop and purchase as you would normally. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the BPC as long as you log in through the URL above (note: you can increase the donation to 1.5%by shopping Amazon via Goodshop or iGive).
If you do a lot of web searching:
- Go to goodsearch.com or visit their FAQ to set Goodsearch as your home page.
- The first time you visit Goodsearch, click the “Get Started” button, then search for “Bridle Path Conservancy.” Click on the BPC listing and then create a login or login with Facebook.
- As long as you stay logged in, each time you search the web though Goodsearch a one-cent donation is made to the BPC.
If you stop online at individual retail sites (see over for examples):
- Before visiting your favorite online shopping site, go to goodsearch.com/goodshop or igive.com (the sites are different but function the same).
- The first time you visit either site, you will be asked to create a login and select a cause (please search for “Bridle Path Conservancy”) (note: if you have already created a login for Goodsearch, you do not need to create a separate one for Goodshop).
- Search for the name of the online merchant you want, and Goodshop or iGive will redirect you to continue your shopping session, donating a percentage of your total purchase to the BPC.